Bullying is no longer exclusive to children and their peers on a playground. Adults bully adults in places like grocery stores and fitness clubs. As many as half of all workers have witnessed bullying in the workplace, with 35% being victims of bullying. Studies have found incidents of bullying by parents, teachers, siblings and peers both in-person and in the cyber world with both short-term and long-term consequences. It’s time to END BULLYING NOW!
The mission of NAAFA's End Bullying Now campaign is to empower society with the skills to promote positive relationships, to end bullying and embrace diversity in the world. Our purpose is to promote the message of acceptance and diversity through educational programs that change attitudes and actions of adults and children alike.
The campaign's goals include:
• Youth - Collaborate with youth organizations to host fun, educational anti-bullying programs.
• Educators - Educate the educators.
• Families - Provide parents, guardians and caregivers tools needed to support their children.
• Workplace - Offer information for professional development.
• Community Leaders - Develop relationships with community leaders to garner support.
• Volunteers - Recruit and develop our volunteers for all aspects of the End Bullying Now campaign.
"Like" our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/EndBullyingNow.naafa
There are two ways an individual or a business can help by sponsoring one of our projects; you may donate money directly through check or PayPal. Businesses may also donate their products or services.
As a sponsor of NAAFA-CC, businesses will receive recognition in the forms of:
If you are interested in sponsoring one of the NAAFA-Clark County Chapter projects, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NAAFA, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.